Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 29 2002 02:04 PM
Lili should be well behaved... I hope

I still can't log on... damage from Izzy????

Hopefully Lili will be a better behaved system than Izzy... With the strong High pressure building from the east over Fl, Lili should be influenced to track WNW, then NW and the overall steering currents should help the models perform better on her than Izzy.... maybe... hopefully.... YEAH RIGHT...

I still like the norhern Gulf Coast... this is not wishcasting by no means... I've had more than my share of systems this season... any time I can see an 8 foot tidal surge in front of my house, with waves plashing over the seawall on the highway, I've more than had my fill..... time for some one else... actually that's the first time for this to happen at my house since Camille... so it was a major event for me...

I also think Lili could be a MAJOR player down the road... that remains to be seen...

My Initial probabilities forecast is from TX/LA border (25%) to NO - Mobile (40%) to Panama city (35%)

Frank P

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center