Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 29 2002 05:42 PM
Lili

NHC probabilities product continue to increase for the northern gulf coast... Lili might be another LA/MS event if models come to fruition... intensity could be a major concern as some models indicate a potential for a major hurricane...

Right now Lili is not nearly as big as Izzy and so it won't impact nearly as much area... however, Lili should be much more intense and destructive where ever she goes, and it could be bad news...

My gut feeling for Lili is New Orleans again or just off to the west... early in May I said N'awlins was my number one target area, primarly because it has been so long since a direct hit... thus far this season NO has had two direct hits with tropical storms... IF Lili strikes NO, I fear it will be much greater than a TS... time will tell ...

I also predicted 12 named storms, 8 hurricanes and 3 majors.... looks like I'll be short on totals because I think we'll end up with more than 12 for the season..

Tracking Izzy made the season for me as it was such an unpredictable storm, and ended up in my front yard....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center