HanKFranK
(User)
Mon Sep 30 2002 01:31 AM
Re: Bastardi going with TX/LA...

based on what i see now, if i had to make a best guess on where lili will end up later on.. i'd say the beaumont, tx area, or cameron parish in louisiana. give me a 300 mile section of coast to put it on.. matagorda, tx to grand isle, la. going with the westward option this time around... further west than isidore.
yes, do think it will be a major. might also hit the coast at a fairly high forward speed.. surge should be an issue.
kyle is looking healthier at this hour. will kyle indeed turn east and go back where it came from..? doubt it. probably just loop and head west again.
94L is officially smeared. active itcz around it.. have to watch not just whatever is left, but for other disturbances to take shape as well.
HF 0132z30september

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center