Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Oct 01 2002 08:54 PM
Re: Going more to the west right now... HEY SHAWN....

Yeah HT, if I was you I think my comfort level would not be all that good right now either... chances are however you should probably be on the west side of the system, if that is any comfort... still with a Cat 3 no side is a good side if you are in the eye wall...

that being said, I have been tracking the center on IR for the past 45 minutes and it appears IMO to be back on the NW track as best I can determine.. wobble NW then back WNW willl be the SOP for Lili... I have it at 23.22N and 85.84W at 00:15 UTC (estimated at best)

Rebels got a Cat 3 Gator team to deal with this weekend too... Good Luck, Rebs gonna need it...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center