Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Oct 02 2002 02:59 AM
Re: 11pm Update

There is a reason why I have been silent and that is because of fear. I do have a question about the NHC's forecasted track,though. They seem to be pushing the track a little further east and yet she has picked up speed and is now going WNW. First of all, isn't Lilly moving too fast to make that sharp of a turn? I don't see anything that states that she will slow down,either. I could see her taking a turn like that if she were to slow down, but that is not being forecasted. Also, her picking up speed would lead me to believe that maybe it would be that much closer to land before it would even try and take a turn which would put places a little further west at more of a risk. This is in NO means a way of wishcasting; I'm asking these questions because I need to know if I should start making plans.

ShawnS

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center