Southern4sure
(Weather Guru)
Wed Oct 02 2002 11:15 PM
Re: snide comments

I never said once that mobile was going to get a direct hit. I never said or hinted at be a wishcaster. I never hinted at 'it could hit me' . But if there is a post by a reliable poster, yes I pay attention. I would be out of my mind if I wanted this storm in Mobile, I was here in Frederick., thats was enough for me. Im a mom who wants to protect her children and if I can get quicker info from this board than NHC, so be it. But what I dont expect to have to put with is your snide comments. Like I have done over the years, keep them to yourself. The majority of us do until we are given enough reason to say hey! That was wrong.

Southern

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center