Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Oct 10 2002 04:31 AM
Kyle...

Actually hasn't looked better on IR in at least 48 hours. Does anyone disagree with NHC's forecast track (11pm) as much as I do? NOGAPS is the only model talking quick recurvature, but that's actually on the Peninsula. It's not going to turn out that way. I'm going with a 15% chance of seeing some precip from Kyle before he's outta here. I still like my dual landfall scenario in the same spots.

Oh yeah. Little note in Isidore. Remember when he was near the Isle of Youth and I said that the historical tracks were all going to be off and that Isidore would be making his own track? Final writeup is availble at the NWS BR/NO home page.

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center