joepub1
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Oct 10 2002 09:43 PM
Re: A Kyle Update

Thunder Storm-Passing Shower Kyle will be passing by my backyard sometime tonight/ tomorrow morning. He has gone to way too much trouble putting up a tropical storm watch on us as there isn't anything close to a tropical storm event taking place within 500 miles of me. Much like other posters here earlier, we go about a .10 inch of rain so far, even though it does appear we have a line of thunder storms/showers coming across the city at this time. I have yet to see it. I can't wait to see Kyle put fear into my beloved cats with his mighty gusts of, oh, 12 mph. Somehow I was at work this morning when this "huge" burst of convection took place. Did I miss everything?

Joe in Jax

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center