LI Phil
(User)
Thu Jun 03 2004 11:01 AM
Well Said Ed!

Ed,

Great post, as always. I'm certainly the most guilty of giving "shouts out" to our returning regulars. Also, probably a bad suggestion of mine to ask you to start a new forum...you're right...all the info is there if I actually took the time to look...maybe I'll do a "side" forum with that info in the future, as I probably have more free time than you to do that.

Sorry for all the 'extra' posts...I'll make sure all my future ones deal ONLY with the weather.

Last "shout" out: C-eye, for keeping it real and on the up and up. You're a class act dude, and your posts are always welcome (at least to me).

As far as the potential development in the gulf next week...I'm about to log on to accuwx, I'll let you know if Joe B has anything further on that.

Cheers & Peace,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center