LI Phil
(User)
Sun Jun 13 2004 07:31 PM
Steve's frosty beverage...

>>> Oh yeah, I drank some of it falling out the sky /ritual

Steve, LOL! Actually more like LMFAO. We weather fans are strange birds, no? Up north here, I always try to taste the season's first snowflake. And I'm glad you cracked open that tasty frosty beverage (mmmmm.it is early, but I could use a cold one 'bout now).

In all seriousness, I really do believe we will have Alex on our hands. And as long as it's just a big rainmaker and no one gets hurt, well then all the better. Wish I could be down there for the start of the season, but I'm vicariously enjoying it up here all the same (so, too, are Rich B. & James88 across the pond, I'd imagine).

What were the Dvorak #s? 1.0/1.0? Can't get too excited YET. If they get to 2.0/2.5 anytime soon, well then I'm popping that frosty cold one!

Enjoying the show and the banter,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center