DroopGB31
(Weather Guru)
Sun Jun 13 2004 04:14 PM
Re: I hate TWC!

If you ask me, it looks like the dry air is getting the best of the main swirl everyone is talking about in the western gulf. Look at the lastest visible sat. loop and it looks like the area of convection is dying on the west side like it hit a brick wall. Anybody see this? I could also be wrong but look at the movement of the main swirl, which way is it starting to move? It isnt moving NW anymore. Also Dr. Lyons is focusing on the area in the Central Gulf...Could these 2 areas merge? or am I just totally out of it today LOL Well, these are my observation, just wondering if any of ya'll see it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center