DroopGB31
(Weather Guru)
Tue Jun 15 2004 05:31 AM
Wow

Anybody in the pensacola area, specifically Gulf Breeze just see that squall go through?? Wow, best storm of my life..I was watching the radar wondering if it would ever get here, I became impatient so I just started lookin out my window and it was just raining normally and just all of a sudden huge gust of wind rips through my backyard....My mom has a screened patio tent thing that has 8 stakes and 4 ropes holding it in the ground....Well the wind picked it up and carried it up into my tree's, also the plastic patio chairs and table all took off somewhere....And these werent just gust, the winds were sustained for almost 6 or 7 minutes. Probably around 45 mph but the occasional gusts had to be well over 60 mph. It was amazing......I am going to go out and investigate any further damage, and I hope some other people get to enjoy what I just did.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center