javlin
(Weather Master)
Fri Jun 18 2004 03:15 AM
Re:What I notice

It's really amazing when you look at these loops.I see mass in motion is the first thought that comes to mind.The molecular structure and bond.The air out there is considered a fluid and the molecular bond of water is great.You have forces in action moving these little particles of water into significant masses.If you were to totally remove one item from the global equation like an ULL or front the chain reaction is far reaching.When I hear HF and Steve talk about things in the Pacific and it's impact on us down the road this is the only way I can visulize it.Just an observationl

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center