Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jun 21 2004 07:11 PM
global warming should be considered?

I enjoy reading the posts and would comment more, if I had the experience and knowledge to add anything credible to things. One thing I have noticed about the speculations....

the fact that NO one is mentioning global warming, and the impact it may be having on hurricane activity...or more importantly...hurricane intensity.

When I met my wife in 79...they talked about Camille....when Frederic hit....they drove through there a few days after....

toiilet seats in the middle of oak trees that were completely stripped of all leaves.....looked like an atom bomb hit...

we are due...for a 5....I think...smewhere along the emerald coast...from New Orleans to Panama City....one will hit...and THAT is inevitable.

Here's another topic....Hypercanes.....are they possible?....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center