Steve
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Thu Jun 24 2004 04:33 PM
Re: Thanks Steven for Joe's thoughts

Heh. Not me. I've been watching these things since I was a kid. Joe is just a guru out there who you can learn a ton of unconventional information from. I know I have. HankFrank, probably the best poster on this site, would tell you the same thing. I couldn't go into any more detail because I don't want to break my terms of service with Accuweather. Also, I don't want to sell out Joe. But he's got me to the point where I might be posting something I'm looking at the night before he comes out with something similar in his column. It's kind of the old idea that you can lead a horse to water... Me and my loud mouth/keyboard, I'm willing to take a drink.

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center