Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Jul 01 2004 11:19 PM
accuweather forecasted landfalls

That info you gave has to do with landfalling storms, is that correct? Interesting.. have to think on it more.

"Tropical Storm: 1
Hurricane: 4 (!)
Major Hurricane 1-2 (!!!!!)
Wow -- 6-7 landfalls with possibly TWO Majors.

Wondered why he lowered the forecast and then reread it said landfalling, just checking.

Next... glad you are getting rain Steve...really... must be real colorful and pretty down there. Here it's dry.. dry and dryer. Have to turn on a hose and stand underneath it to get anything that resembles rainfall.

As for the Man Who Knew Too Much..well I'll tell ya..

It's like this..somewhere there is a man who knows too much and I'd like to talk to that man so I could clear up a few things I don't get or understand that others do.. so I could move on with my life.. but Doris Day isn't going to help. Sings a nice song though. Wish life was as easy as those stupid movies, but it's not. It's more like stupider stranger funnier movies.

As for the tropics.. que sera sera.

As for Steve's comment (was it steve or james?) about long thin line of convection.. well that will change with some good waves/systems that have lows intact. So far in the last month or so the waves with strong lows intact are on vacation. A wave out in front of the islands now is the closest I have seen to looking like it has any low or connection going on and that's meager at best.

Let's see what happens to the ITCZ when the real waves roll off, okay?

have a nice day.. nite...

Is it just me or is everyone in a mood lately? Everyone seems preoccupied or not happy about what they are occupied with and I'm missing a sense of humor here.. mean here online, a sense of joy de vive, a love for it all. Feel like everyone is grasping, the game is way out of control and the home team has fallen way behind and we are sort of just waiting for the minutes to tick off the clock.

re: football.. could use it now almost more than a Cane, getting closer..

my mind is getting fuzzy, ending this.. not sure why I'm posting because I said I wouldn't until I had something to say.

Bad habit?
nite

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center