Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Jul 02 2004 05:21 PM
btw

Since Ed's not here and we aren't so rigid on topics. I mean HELLO THE TWO BROTHERS OUT THERE..there is nothing in the Gulf, doubt Ed would mind if you admitted that and made a new room. Be creative, am sure you can come up with a topic. If I was Ed and had to take time off I'd probably feel badly somewhere that everything was left hanging and would be happy someone took an interest to help out.

So..since we aren't on topic... Marlon Brando died today. Very heavy for those of us who love the theatre. Great actor, strange man. Who would think someone like Brando would be known for his work playing Tennesee Wiliams roles. See the hard part is finding the perfect actor. Can't see Newman screaming Stella in the rain. He could have but.. wouldn't have been the same now would it? Or Burt playing Brick? He could have but it wouldn't have been the creation of the role we remember.

People are never irreplacable.. not the great ones like Brando.

Oh..he was half french btw.. bet he knew how to cook.

He'll be missed. We should name a cane after him Brando

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center