Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Aug 08 2004 11:13 PM
TD2 a storm in 36hrs?

i think we will have bonnie or a TD 2 again by 11:30am monday.... if she can survive the night (she flares up at night) ... and has held together today.... Northern Gulf coast states look to be in for a system come mid week.... could it be bonnie?
i think from New Orleans and eastward to Apalachicola, fl..... need to watch GOM starting monday...... the slower it moves.... the farther east i think it will move.... when the front moves back north with that low south of LA..... something is going to sit in the middle of the gulf and be born..... will see what recon finds in morning.... haven't seen a system survive the graveyard and come back so strong..... Tropics heating up again......

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center