javlin
(Weather Master)
Wed Aug 11 2004 04:37 AM
Re: Bonnie Hangs On - Charley Intensifies

Bonnie to be quite honest disappoints me, may never make hurricane status.This will be lucky for quite a few folks.The one thing I take from Bonnie is that how perfect it must of had been when Camille developed.I was but a young boy then an impact that has lasted a lifetime.HF you were right, by no means a comparison.Charley now it is ALMOST perfect it will develop but just not as fast.The track right now I would not lay my bottom dollar on it.I would wait and see where crosses Cuba then make a call.The weather at times is tough enough to call just for an approaching cool front much less throw in the qulams of a hurricane.The angle of approach of Charley shall depend on maybe 3>5 degrees of W movement.This movement will not happen until Charley slows down.A body in motion wishes to remain in motion(until an outside force is imposed).

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center