LI Phil
(User)
Wed Aug 11 2004 02:07 PM
Craziness & Seriousness

>>> That would seem to bad news for LI Phil and that area more than anyone else. I said this last night, I'll say it again: weird season and it just started.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm more than a tad worried for all y'all on the gulf coast. Things are going to be crazy and soon. Anyone with interests from the Keys north to the FL/AL border should finish preparations NOW and know your evac routes. Stock up on supplies if you haven't already.

Folks, please try to stay on topic (excellent posts so far) and keep the idle banter to a minimum.

Also, the recon data are great for those who know how to interpret them, but they clog up the boards. Only post the relevant data (and you know what those are).

Everybody be safe...and if they tell you to leave...and you can...GO!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center