Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Aug 30 2004 02:40 PM
Re: Frances' Path & Intensity + "Alarmists" Comment

""Probably around the same time I see the pigs flying across my backyard.""

You just might see them pigs flying around in your backyard this weekend if this thing ends up heading your way...

For the past two days I've been saying Kennedy Space Center or south... could be wrong, probably will be... but my rationale is that the ridge will hold on long enough, and add the wild card of the increase in speed, so I'm going to stick to that projection right or wrong.. Like you Colleen I hope its turns out to sea.. don't think that is going to happen unfortunately.. this will be someone's heartbreaker for sure....

Frances looks great on the sat pix, looks rather big to I might add... could/should be a very historic week for parts of the east coast.... so glad its not my headache....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center