Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Aug 31 2004 11:46 AM
Re: JB

Sigh, I reluctantly agree Jason, but sure want to be hopeful about a Floyd-like "miss". We are just so stressed out here from Charley aftermath. That said, I guess I will go back to boarding up. I am directly on Intercoastal Waterway and can see condos on beach from my front yard. So we will be in Evac zone if needed-hence my hurry to finish. Got the east side done. Working on north now.
My Lowe's was totally sold out of many items last night and there was a long line for 15 generators on a truck. People here are definitely in prep mode. I wanted Plylox clips but they were long gone.
Maybe I will lose some weight out of all this!
Tom- Ormond Beach/Volusia County

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center