Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Tue Aug 31 2004 11:43 PM
I have the models figured out...

Basically every evening the models shift back to the south and west - S FL to C FL.... then in the morning when I get up they shift back to the north and east N Fl, GA, SC.... I think this has been going on for several days now... here is the key, once they can finally agree during both the morning and evening runs, then we have a true trend.... so if tomorrow in the morning expect the models to trend back to the north and east.... now if they don't ..... and they are still south and west.....then maybe they'll be on to something.... until then everyone on the east coast is sitting on a time bomb, I'm going to have carpal tunnel in my neck from all this back and forthness.... but the bottom line, this is one storm I want to track from a distance..... absolulely no wish casting from me... and I still am sticking with my Kennedy Space Center hit..... we had some TDY guys at Stennis today all pack up and head back to Kennedy to get the personal affairs in order....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center