LI Phil
(User)
Thu Sep 02 2004 03:17 AM
From the other forum

Just was informed (thanx scottsvb) that we're in the new forum...anyhoo...here's what I had to say back there, as I feel going on record (so far) is needed:

>>> I am now thinking more and more that this thing may get in the GOM (sorry Phil)....

>>> be to quick to count out the GOM either Mr. Phil

>>> Lil Phil, Not to be rude or anything as you are much older and wiser then me but I dont agree with you saying the Gulf isnt a possibility for a second landfall.

You guys are placing WAY too much faith in little ol' me. Two posts ago I said three possibilties...SFL->GOM; EC FL into GA, and Turn to north.

I wanted to try to narrow it down, and that was the elimination of the GOM & north theories...not at ALL saying no to anything yet...that's what's so frustrating.

Still will stick by no gulf hit, but is that set in stone? NO WAY.

This is going to drive us all NUTS for the next 24-48 hours.

Right now, I'm looking for some experts like Rabbit & scottsvb to post...they will have more answers than I do.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center