LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Sep 01 2004 11:52 PM
Re: Track Shift

Okay..watching Norcross live here talking different possibilities and advice.

City had a real feel to it earlier while I was out. Wanted to get a few more things..went to local .99cents store that was open and busy. Couldn't pay me to go to Publix tonight. Heard shelves were partially empty and people looking lost roaming around wondering what to buy. Sharp contrast from the ones that were in their Tuesday morning when we were shopping holding lists in their hands. A few towering thunderheads .. bits of lightning and fast moving showers on a faster breeze. Packed gas stations. The feel of something happening in the air even before the word that maybe the high is stronger than the GFS and GFDL thought..

Will see.
Think the track will be drawn down closer to WPB. Spent hours and hours looking over storm tracks today during slow times.

Maybe WPB/Broward county line but dont think lower.

Then again.. maybe I am in denial.

Didn't post much today. In meetings at the library a few times to discuss storm and arrangements for tomorrow. City job.. And, busy doing things... but have enjoyed reading all your posts.. thanks..

Bobbi

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center