Bloodstar
(Moderator)
Thu Sep 02 2004 04:03 AM
Re: Track Shift

So, if I'm reading Stewart's post correctly, the 0600Z advisory will be the intermediate advisory? Is he saying that they're going to update the track at 2am? and if so, Should we expect Hurricane watches and warnings to come out if they do?

On a side note, I'm probably going to stay up to watch and see what they say about the Tampa area. As much as I worry about people on the east coast, I do have to start worrying about my own hide.

On a side note, Was at Wal-Mart because a friend had to pick up stuff, and they had no water on the shelf. They were pulling more water out, and had placed A bunch of water on the floor for people to just pick up.

(getting another couple of gallons of water ready for the freezer)
Good luck all
Mark

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center