Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 02 2004 12:11 AM
Re: Up close and personal

Mike,
This is Richisurfs from last year. I just lost my password and can't sign in and I also have new email address. I just wanted to tell you how great I think your site is doing...I mean staying up during this time when I'm sure there are tons of people on here. I have a cable connection which helps so much but I also have been keeping the page up and miniimizing it when I have to leave so that I don't run the risk of not being able to get it again. I keep hitting the ''refresh'' button and it automatically puts the new posts right up there for me. I feel this storm is going to show more of a southward track as time goes on but honestly I really know nothing...just a feeling from all the stuff I've been looking at and reading...i.e. the 11pm discussion from the NHC By the way,.Jason, I'm in Indialantic(beachside of Melbourne) and we will be evacuating to your area tomorrow morning but I'm not sure if we will have to turn right back around once this thing goes across Florida( if it does)wherever that might be. I totally think the NHC is on top of it but I do know they have a wide margin of error and anything can still happen. Anyhow, I wish it would turn up and go out so we could reap the benefits of good surf. I know though, I'm not going to be getting any this time but quite honestly, I could care less at this point. Thanks again ...it's running great Mike!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center