Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Sep 02 2004 12:10 PM
decision day...

Today is the day many decisions will be made. Decisions made by the NHC, residences and Frances herself. She will be coming to a fork in the road. Will she head towards the WNW or will she make that turn towards the north. I believe unfortunately she will head towards the Florida peninsula. I think the ridge will build in and push her more towards south Florida. Perhaps the Ft Lauderdale area and then exiting on the west coast between Sarasota and Cedar Key. If she does go toward the north I believe she will head toward the South Carolina coastline. I think the NHC track is just south of the compromise of the two. This tells me that they are leaning more towards Florida but still leaving the door open on the eastern side of the models.

My call is landfall in south Florida.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center