Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Thu Sep 02 2004 05:49 PM
Stuart, fl

Finishing up preperations right now still lots to do around my part, many homes not boarded up becuse there is no plywood left. I Have been secururing my boat and other people's boat all morning long still have several to go. Wondering what cound of surge i can excpect up here in the south fork river where i am located right now. I am typing this from a copmuter at the boat yard i stay at as i have been disconnected from shore power and telephone lines on my boat. will give some updates later when i am done securing the rest of the fleet. winds NE brezzy gusting to 25mph and sunny.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center