WXMAN RICHIE
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 03 2004 01:46 PM
Frances and Ivan

I still think this storm turns due west because of the high pressure blocking its path northward. Flooding concerns becoming a real threat with slow motion expected. Bring the winds, not the flooding. At least I have insurance for the winds. Local stations already telling people to leave their shutters up for the possibility of Ivan next weekend. They say only remove necessary ones for fresh air or emergency exits. Remember all of you who thought this was a slow season about 5-6 weeks ago. You can really eat your crow now. Looks like I will be one of the first ones to see rainbands early this afternoon. My weather station is up and running, hopefully the power will stay on. Anyone outside the impact area that would like to PM me with their phone number, I will gladly call you to post my weather station info., should I lose power and can't link or post it. Thanks.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center