wxman007
(Meteorologist)
Fri Sep 03 2004 04:00 PM
Re: Frances Weakens a Bit

I will assume, Glasser, that you are referring to me as a "so-called" met. What is your problem with us? There are several mets on here who just give their time (at the busiest time for any of them) to help our our neighbors. We aren't paid for this, nor do we want to be. We aren't spreading goom and doom...we are attempting to pass along the best information that we have...sometimes we don't have all the answers, and sometimes we get it wrong...its the nature of the business.

I'll tell you like I tell my viewers who complain when their soap operas are covered up when I have tornado warnings on the air...every computer in the world has an off switch.

Use it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center