cjzydeco
(Weather Guru)
Fri Sep 03 2004 04:16 PM
Re: Frances Weakens a Bit

To Jason and the many other informative and dedicated experts and hobbiests on this board... Your knowledge and contributions are greatly appreciated. I am an earth science teacher in St Lucie County (Ft Pierce) and live in Vero Beach. I have used the explantions and predictions from this site both as a teaching tool in my classroom and to educate myself and my family. Everywhere on this site there are cautions about the nature of the content here (i.e. not official). Most of us are here seeking greater detail, more discussions, and updated info that often preceeds the official NHC releases. And as Mike could probably tell you, this site is heavily visited and enjoyed, probably by thousands who never post a thing. This one detractor is simply does not comprehend the value of the amazing knowledge and resources contained in this website and forum. Sincere thanks to all who have contributed during this busy, crazy week.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center