Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 03 2004 07:00 PM
Re: MLB HLS

I may be wrong on this and Jason may be able to pipe in on this from his standpoint if he wants or has time. I think that the local stations will highlight the possible dangers to their viewing area. Therefore, information that highlights a possible danger to the area, that seems to be a reasonable option, will also be highlighted. I think that it is normal and probably the correct thing to do. I would sure hope that the person I am watching is giving me as much information as possible about what could happen. I am a firm belieiver in giving out the worst case situation. If you prepare for the worst case, most times you will be ready.

Back to Frances, this slow speed opens up so many possibilities. Just really have to keep an eye on her. Use the extra time to get ready. I think I will go cut my lawn now before it becomes a swamp.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center