Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 03 2004 03:37 PM
Re: Movement

there is no wsw motion, you have to watch the radar pretty much now overall with motion. What you are seeing on the vis is the decay on the sw side of the center giving a appearance of a w movement. I do think its going more wnw but should be near 285dg later this evening or tonight and come into florida Sat evening. I did same couple days back on my 3 day landfall that it would weaken in the near term due to the influence of the trough but clark pretty much explained it very good. I did and still do expect this to regain intensity later tonight into tomorrow as a strong Cat 3 making landfall in Martin or St lucie counties as has been expected.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center