mbfly
(Weather Guru)
Thu Sep 09 2004 01:03 AM
Re: Glad to have the site back up and running

Thank Goodness !!! Jeez, I missed this site; I've probably checked a dozen times a day to see if it was back up. I was NOT looking forward to going through Ivan next week without everyone here !! I lurked on this board for several years before getting brave enough to post. It is the first place I look for storm info............... my husband often gets tired of my saying, "but the board said"

OK, I'm going to paypal now to send in all of my ebay money so the site can stay up !! Then I'll go catch up on the posts. Wait............ on second thought, maybe I'll go catch up first (in case it goes back down) !!

Welcome back y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center