dolphinscry
(Registered User)
Sun Sep 12 2004 07:30 PM
Re: I'm back...at least for a bit....

Hello,
I have been watching and waiting along w/ everyone all over the state since Charley went and surprised us all.
I am in Sumter co., and since we are where we are, sometimes it is hard to get proper info.
(We get weather for Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville) I guess the biggest ?? here in the sort of North/Central-West/Central part of Florida is how badly should we be affected?
The weather right now is nasty, and we have so many oaks ready to come down that were weakened by Frances.
IF it were to stay on track, and even if NOT, the western Gulf will have weather, regaurdless.
....Unless of course it blows WAY off track, which I dont see happening either.
Anyway, Hello to you all, and thank you for all the great and interesting insights!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center