Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Sun Sep 12 2004 09:29 PM
Re: Something to consider....

It was almost as though he was reading from the last two pages on the previous thread. Maybe we're not so "green" after all.

I have had a feeling all along that the slowdown in Ivan's forward movement changed things considerably. The NHC might be keeping the W/NW movement for now until they see more consistency. Have you noticed that with every advisory since about 11pm last night that they have kept the track to the right of the model guidance? This might be why.
I'm not afraid to put my neck on the chopping block since no one can actually GET to me with an actual axe, but I think (and I stress "I" very highly here) that down the line we may see that track move back to the right ever so slowly.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center