LI Phil
(User)
Mon Sep 13 2004 01:31 AM
Re: Predictions

Evening all,

just took a two-hour break and had dinner with my folks. I forbade them from putting on TWC (think that's where I get it from), and also from sneaking away to log on their computer...feeble 56k that it is.

Was going to pack it in early tonight, and still may...got a football game on one channel, Perh-fecht stahm on NBC and TWC, but I still had to check back in.

Great dialog...chief officer spock seems to have taken the role of clark, and rather well I might add...thanks.

Don't be surprised to wake up to a CAT V tomorrow. The ERC is taking longer than anticipated (remember they can take up to 24 hours, though that is unusual). Once he completes that and winds up (down), look out.

I hope and pray the opposite...also...for the past three days he hasn't been playing by any established rules...lending more creedence to the theory, based in part on fact, that these monstah's create their own weather. I would think a US landfall of at least a III is likely, though, again, I hope the opposite.

I also am finally giving in to my own preconceived notions that he will do the expected and will call for NO CUBAN LANDFALL. He's danced around every piece of real estate in his way, why stop now. Only problem is once he dances around Coobah, the only other solution is south of the keys...that ain't happenin'.

Will stay on as long as the eyelids remain barely open.

Yous guys are da best!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center