DroopGB31
(Weather Guru)
Sun Sep 12 2004 11:15 PM
Re: 11 pm Probabilities... never seen this before

Wow, new track doesnt look good for me and other fellow panhandler's. Hey Dani, Hows it goin in Indy? I lived there till I was 15 and moved down here 3 years ago. I love it up there. My profile says I live in Pensacola, technically I do, but really Im in Gulf Breeze which is a suburb. Folks here have already started to board up. WalMart and Lowes was packed today along with gas stations. As of this morning, there was no more plywood at Lowes. Got school tomorrow, but after Im going to help out my boss and board up his windows at the shop which is the most likely place I'll ride out the storm IF it comes here. Going to try and make reservations at a hotel in Pensacola and Im praying they arent full yet. Were doing all this though just to be safe, as there still is a possibilty it might miss us. Anyways Be on tomorrow evening. Should prove to be a busy day around here. Cheers

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center