HanKFranK
(User)
Mon Sep 13 2004 05:13 AM
Re: Site Fix

missisippi dan asked where i've been.. the short answer is college football. yeah, i'm a nole fan, and a carolina fan, and i have nothing to celebrate. uga dawgs and that dratted miami and their ruination of field goals has cost me a bit of abuse from my clemson-alumni friends (though they got theirs last night). ivan is nothing to celebrate either.
abrams.. remember her from a couple of classes. didn't know her, but i'm sure clark does. i'm actually sort of bored with twc. nothing against any of the forecasters. can get so much more useful information via internet. but back in the good ol' days (late 80s-mid 90s) twc was the way to go.
yeah what phil said.. ed, you can use the chainsaw on me. hey, maybe coop feels up to it?
anyhow, wanted to add that i'm real REAL low confidence right now on my big bend ideas. it reasons best with me, as i'm trying to stay ahead of the model trends (don't believe this is a louisiana storm).. it's not even really the course of least regret. that would be the panhandle as a cat 4.. and i don't like that prospect.
okay, gotta get some rest. i'm sure ivan will truncate my workweek later on, but until then it's up with the sun.
HF 0512z13september

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center