Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Sep 13 2004 05:52 AM
Re: Ivan

Hard time sleeping, dreaming of hanging about 18 sheets of plywood.... or was I counting plywood in lieu of sheep... Had to take a quick glance at the board for an update as I let my two bassets out for a little evening break....

Dan's our late night hawk watching this thing....good job.... reading the board tells me everthing I need to know... what great input and thoughs by all

Boy, my Mobile and 25 miles to the east guesscast last Monday on Storm2K is looking like a pretty good pick right now.... wonder where cat5 rick has been.... we all tease him but I know, as we all know, rick just being a little silly with that, and he wants no part of this monster....

time to go back to bed, maybe I'll dream about shinges now, and perhaps counts them.... blowing off my roof along with my plywood if this thing hits here.... I still like Mobile and/or a little east..... and I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center