Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Sep 13 2004 04:42 PM
Re: Ivan Category 5 Again

Looking at the maps in motion and using common sense it can be seen that with the front that is moving down faster and the high pressure moving further eastward along with the hurricane moving due north at this time. I strongly believe that it is going right into the west coast of Florida. I hope that I am wrong. But the hurricane bands are already about to start touching the front and that will pull it further eastward. I would suggest that this message be forwarded to the hurricane center and a human review this and issue the proper warnings and watches for the West Coast of Florida as it is strongly believed that this will occur and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see it. Just look at the IR loop radar and the water vapor loop radar and this will be clear!

Urgent tag removed from Message, opinion left as is. - Mike C.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center