tenavilla
(Weather Hobbyist)
Mon Sep 13 2004 04:17 PM
Re: accuwx track...rick better have the boat on dry land 2 states away

Quote:

I don't think they will change the movement to NNW based on just a couple of hours of movement. They usually go with 6-9 hour trends. In that time frame, it is solidly NW.

I agree with you that they probably won't change the motion in the official track. That being said, it really doesn't matter what they change it to, those are just words. The numbers from the last 2 recon's back up the NNW movement, so it's not fatigued eyes trying to follow sat loops on the computer. I actually like to watch TWC because they sometimes show a loop where they draw a white line following the eye. It's much easier to see the pattern that way. Hey...maybe I could draw on my computer screen with an erasable marker??? Now that's an idea Well, now I know I've been watching this thing too long.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center