Fletch
(Weather Guru)
Mon Sep 13 2004 04:53 PM
Re: accuwx track...rick better have the boat on dry land 2 states away

Quote:

Fletch,

Welcome to the boards...however, before making a statement like you just made, it might behoove you to go back and read some of the older material.

This board is professionally run, and most people are here to exchange information. With a very few notable exceptions , no one ever claims to be an expert, especially the several mets who post here.

Enjoy the forums and we welcome your constructive input!

Cheers

Sorry. Certainly didn't intend on trashing the forum. I have been reading this forum through the 04 season. I think you guys do a great job monitoring and editing when nec. For the most part, the information here is exc. The fact that so many true experts participate, really says something. My statement was meant to say "wait for a trend". We all spend "too" much of our time looking at loops and data. Sometimes, when the storms get close, our emotions confuse our eyes and brains. Keep up the good work!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center