Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Sep 13 2004 08:30 PM
Re: Hurricane Ivan About to Enter the Gulf of Mexico, TD#11 Forms East of Leewards

I live in P-cola and I know we are the middle line of this track. Even on fox news they show it going right over pensacola, but yet they send thier guys to NO which is on the very edge to milk out a story about the city sinking. GET REAL THE STORM ISNT HEADING TO NO. EVEN THOUGH I WISH IT WAS AND I KNOW FOX NEWS WISH IT WOULD FOR A BIGGER STORY BUT, ITS NOT ITS HEADING AROUND THE PENSACOLA AREA MOBILE THE FARTHEST WEST AND FT.WALTON THE FARTHES EAST. What is so hard to understand why they freak people out in places like NO. just for a story why us in pensacola just get left in te dark, with a false since of security....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center