LI Phil
(User)
Tue Sep 14 2004 12:41 AM
Re: Folks....a personal request....

Jason,

What're you kidding me?

Edit THAT post?

Jesus (sorry) I've got tears in my eyes...I told you this in a PM but I'll reiterate it here...godspeed!

I'm not a religious man, but Ivan is making me rethink my position on that...you be safe!!!

Someone is going to feel a whole world of hurt...only problem is wishing it somewhere else only moves that hurt somewhere else...too bad my Fl Straits theory can't happen...

I'm sure there about a million or more who have to make life and death decisions in the next 24 hours...they may as well have the whole cone under evac orders.

My heart goes out to each and everyone of you. Wish there was something I could do from up here...I'm really hurting for the bucks ATTM, but whoever needs whatever I can send, let me know...

hoofah

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center