Lake Toho - Kissimmee
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Sep 13 2004 09:57 PM
Re: The good news about the recent model runs

I feel bad for those that are going to get hit. Talk about a major disruption in ones life. I am still digging out from Charley, not to mention Frances. Its been a month since Charley (tonight) and I am still # 500 on the list for most roofers to even provide an estimate, and I have to get the roof replaced before I can get my insulation redone, my ceilings and walls drywalled, my wood floors replaced, carpet replaced, house painted, soffits redone, porch repaired, new doors, new windows, and all my personal effects, nevermind the landscaping and trees removed. Which by the way tree and debris removal is not covered by your insurance company. So amongst no electric, water, cable, and long lines for gas, water, ice, and other essentials, its one big headache.

The storm is the easy part.. Afterwards its one big mess. Good luck.. my prayers are with you all for a speedy recovery, patience, and cool nights..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center