DroopGB31
(Weather Guru)
Mon Sep 13 2004 11:34 PM
Re: Repost on new ETA

Hey guys, havent been able to post all day, I've been very busy. Tomorrow evacuations start around here, me and my bro are gonna help my boss board up his buisness in the morning. Were going to evacuate from Gulf Breeze and head to Pensacola and ride it out with my dads bosses family at his print-shop. We'll be way above see level so Im not worried bout surge, but winds are a different matter. I have had the weirdest feeling lately, Im excited, but also scared by all this. This will be a first for me for sure. My whole neighborhood is boarded up except us because were only renting right now and we arent responsible for the house but Im praying it holds up ok. Well Im off to get some sleep, tomorrows gonna be busy. Wishing everyone around the coast luck with this one. Cheers GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center