tenavilla
(Weather Hobbyist)
Tue Sep 14 2004 04:48 AM
Re: 00z NOGAPS

I completely agree that they should go with the official track. I just don't like to hear them have the "it's a done deal, don't concern yourself with it anymore" attitude.

BTW, sorry if I'm a tad grumpy, but to add to the hurricane stress, we just returned from the hospital. Had a hit and run accident where a car in our neighborhood hit my son on his bike (from behind) then took off. Had to call the police. Son had to get a few staples in his head, minor concussion, sprains, scrapes, etc, but mostly okay.

Back on topic, don't think it's going to hit us directly, but still have a feeling it's going further east than they are currently saying. We'll probably get a little bit of high water, rain and minor wind. Just my opinion, though.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center