SkeetoBiteAdministrator
(Master of Maps)
Wed Sep 15 2004 02:36 AM
Re: First Ivan Wind Field map

Quote:

>>> I'll have to admit............. your map is pretty sobering though !! Wouldn't surprise me if it didn't wind up on the front page of the Mobile Register !

mbf,

I wouldn't surprise me if this isn't the lead story in the NEW YORK TIMES when all is said and done...the mobile register probably won't be putting out an edition on Friday...

Listen to CLARK if you won't listen to me...this is deadly...top story here (1,500 miles away) so you know it means business.

I hope and pray for everyone (in a VERY LARGE SWATH) about to face Ivan...godspeed (again)

Let's see. Simple stuff. Frances was huge. But sat off the coast for awhile as a CAT 2. Let's reason together that Ivan is HUGE and DANGEROUS and a MAJOR hurricane at CAT 4 and coming to a neighborhood near you very soon.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center